MODULE 06. Tourism Entertainment Activities for Tourists
- Describe the nature and function of activities and businesses that provide entertainment for tourists
- Identify tourism entertainment activities by their industry groups
- Identify various types of festivals and events and ways in which these are funded and organized
- Describe the MCIT (meetings, convention, and incentive travel) component and its economic impact
- Review various types of attractions including zoos and botanical gardens
- List components of cultural heritage tourism including museums, galleries, and heritage sites
- List other experiences including sport tourism, agritourism, wine tourism, and culinary tourism
- Identify key industry associations related to the tourism entertainment sector and understand their mandates and the resources they provide.
You are cordially invited to also click and visit the following:
(01) – https://lnkd.in/f8GX3he
=> Tourism Business Tutorial
(02) – https://lnkd.in/fkS9u_Y
=> Digital Travel Agent Training
(03) – https://lnkd.in/fqYEb2w
=> Tourism Business Competency Training
Sangat disayangkan, sampai di sini Anda, sebagai Tamu Gratis, baru membaca 0.01% dari keseluruhan materi yang disajikan.
Silakan klik SITEMAP ini dan / atau OTHER RELATED SITEMAP yang berisi kumpulan file materi bimbel / tutorial lengkap yang ada pada masing-masing website. Sitemap diperlukan agar Anda bisa mengetahui isi (contents) semua materi tutorial di sana.
Sorry, as a free guest, you have just read 0.01% of the presented materials herein!
You need a paid subscription, however, to become a Premium Member enabling you to view each detailed (full text) lesson.
As a Premium Member, you can login now, otherwise, please register first
MUMPUNG MASIH PROMOSI
Biaya per 6 bulan Hanya Rp. 300.000,– / peserta,
Biaya per tahun hanya Rp. 500.000,– / peserta.
Read More -> [premium]