MODULE 12. Aboriginal Tourism
- Describe the socio-political context for Aboriginal tourism development
- Identify steps taken to uphold indigenous rights as they relate to tourism in developing nations
- Discuss the evolution of Aboriginal tourism and its connection to cultural/heritage tourism
- Describe approaches taken to strengthen and increase the number of Aboriginal tourism businesses
- Describe the stages of market readiness and how these relate to Aboriginal tourism products and experiences
- Explain the concept of authenticity and the challenges in delivering authentic visitor experiences
- Articulate the importance of community involvement and effective partnerships in developing Aboriginal tourism businesses
- Recognize the value of Aboriginal tourism to the tourism industry, and key agencies responsible for its development
- Relate success stories in Aboriginal tourism business operations and collaborations.
You are cordially invited to also click and visit the following:
(01) – https://lnkd.in/f8GX3he
=> Tourism Business Tutorial
(02) – https://lnkd.in/fkS9u_Y
=> Digital Travel Agent Training
Sangat disayangkan, sampai di sini Anda, sebagai Tamu Gratis, baru membaca 0.01% dari keseluruhan materi yang disajikan.
Silakan klik SITEMAP ini dan / atau OTHER RELATED SITEMAP yang berisi kumpulan file materi bimbel / tutorial lengkap yang ada pada masing-masing website. Sitemap diperlukan agar Anda bisa mengetahui isi (contents) semua materi tutorial di sana.
Sorry, as a free guest, you have just read 0.01% of the presented materials herein!
You need a paid subscription, however, to become a Premium Member enabling you to view each detailed (full text) lesson.
As a Premium Member, you can login now, otherwise, please register first
MUMPUNG MASIH PROMOSI
Biaya per 6 bulan Hanya Rp. 300.000,– / peserta,
Biaya per tahun hanya Rp. 500.000,– / peserta.
Read More -> [premium]